PASSIVE REAL ESTATE INVESTING
Attention accredited investors: Accelerate your passive investing!
The current investment marketplace has created a “perfect storm” situation for investors seeking an alternative route to traditional stock market investments. It’s our mission at Freeland Ventures to connect investors to these alternatives: passive real estate investing in multi-family properties and apartments.
As long as you are an SEC accredited investor, our expert team can help you attain more secure returns with physical tangible assets—and thus, a more secure financial future.
Register on our investors’ portal to see deals today
At Freeland Ventures, we have been consistently earning strong secured yields for our clients since 2007. Our investors earn these returns with virtually no effort. Since we owner/operate the buildings and properties, there’s nothing to do as a passive investor—just cut the check and invest.
LEARN AND DISCOVER
- High Net Returns
- How passive investors are earning double-digit returns on their investment capital through a secured physical asset.
- How passive investors are able to reduce risk by diversifying their portfolio through multiple real estate investing opportunities.
- This diversification includes a wide variety of real estate asset-backed strategies, such as high-yield notes and mortgages on both residential and commercial investments, private lending, and value-add direct equity investment in the acquisition of residential and multi-family real estate.
- How to maximize a return through passive income by avoiding costly fees and minimizing the risks associated with actively investing in real estate yourself.
- How to better protect your investments with a physical asset secured with a note and mortgage and/or equity at a low investment to value.
- Why all investments are made in debt and equity backed by physical assets that you can see, that we manage day to day, and how that protects your hard-earned money.
- And how to diversify across a wide variety of non-institutional real estate asset-based investing opportunities that vary in size, scope, and scale.